Sunday, September 4, 2016

My Dream

Hello Guys,

What's up today? What's is new today?

As you see, I am new to all this blogging stuff. I decided to share knowledge, my passions, my dreams and so on. If you give me the option to choose a specific way of life, I think I will choose to live in a quiet, pastoral place in a middle of a forest maybe near to a lake. And sometimes I will visit the big city. I think that this is a dream of thousands maybe millions of people on earth.

For example look at next pictures:


Those places are gorgeous, amazing!!!

Think about it, living in such a place. You brearth clean air, you hear the animals and the wind. When winter comes, it brings the snow. Only thinking about that makes me to feel real freadom. We all are in kind of a "prison", getting up early, going to work, at the work we are under pressure, trying to do the best at work, bring the best reports, the best presentations, the best excels calculations and I can keep telling more.

Think that at the ancient times, people, I mean simple people, hade a home, and had a farm, and they din't have much more things running in their head. They knew that they get up at the morning, eat breakfast and go work at the farm, work the land.

By the way this site/blog has cookies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment